Charting A Bold Intergenerational Future Part II
August 2 – 5, 2018
Global Learning Center
365体育网站The Bennett College National Alumnae Association (BCNAA) will provide a comprehensive weekend to share ideas, train leaders, and engage in strategic planning – all designed to chart a bold future for the BCNAA. Alumnae will engage and be empowered to work effectively on behalf of our alma mater. There will be opportunities to brainstorm and discuss strategies to increase young alumnae and class reunion participation as well as for student recruitment, fundraising, and regional and chapter development.
Retreat Will Include
- Regional & Chapter Development (including Virtual Chapters)
- Working with the College to promote alumnae engagement in Recruitment, Fundraising, Student and Academic Affairs
- Ensuring Memorable Class Reunions
- Creating a Strategic Plan for the BCNAA
- “State of the College” Dinner with the College President and Senior Staff
- “Tell Me Why” Breakfast
- “Bridging Alumnae Generations” Luncheon
- Young Alumnae “Meet and Greet”
Who Should Attend the Retreat
All BCNAA members and All BCNAA Officers, Regional Coordinators, Chapter Presidents, Chapter Fundraising Chairs, Chapter Student Recruitment Chairs and Class Coordinators. (BCNAA dues are payable in advance or on site. The application may be found on the alumnae page on the Bennett College website. It can be downloaded and mailed as directed on the application. BCNAA Membership cannot be paid on the Bennett College website.)
What Are The Costs?
- A registration fee $50.00 covers meals, materials and supplies. The fee is payable online through the “Donate Now” button on the Bennett College website: Select the “ACT Alumnae Retreat” option. Chapters are strongly encouraged to cover their representatives’ expenses.
- Participants will stay in the Honors Residence Hall on the Bennett College campus. Meetings and meals will be at the Global Learning Center.
- Please bring towels, washcloths, blankets and toiletries.